Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It's been quite awhile...

It has been awhile but I will get in the habit before Baby Pohlmann arrives.  Update on our lives...Chad got back from a year deployment to Afghanistan in April.  I am so glad he is back!

In January Chad came home for two weeks it was a very busy two weeks.  Not only were we busy trying to visit everyone and do all the fun things Chad had been missing....we also put a contract on a house after seeing over a dozen of course.  We couldn't of done it without our wonderful real estate agent, Jacob Stallmann!!  The inspections and buying process happened while Chad was in Afghanistan.   This was a crazy and stressful process, ridiculous at times, but I got through it! (with the support of Jacob and family of course!)  But we are homeowners!

We are both very excited about little Pohlmann!  The walls are painted and blinds are up in the baby's room but thats about all we have accomplished.  We have a list of potential names but nothing concrete yet...which I don't think we are going to tell everyone once we decide on a name.  However we will have to have a girl name and a boy name ready.  That's right this baby is going to be a surprise!  We haven't registered either...guess we need to do that.   All I know is this is one strong baby!  At 8.5 weeks I had my gallbladder removed...it was very scary but my mom or dad stayed with me every night I was in the hospital which was 5 nights.  I am feeling better but still have at least one day a week where I throw-up...much better than all day everyday.  At our 20 week ultrasound the baby was flipping around and doing lots of kicking.  It was so neat to watch.

We thank God everyday for Chad's safe return home and continue to pray for family and friends that are currently deployed.  I ask that you do the same.

Pictures of house coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment