Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Time to be Thankful

On Facebook a lot of my friends post daily what they are thankful for...well I didn't do the daily posts.  I thought the blog might be more appropriate to write what I am thankful for.  I know there are 3 more days and I already filled them in...

 " I AM THANKFUL FOR...
Day 1 - A quick recovery after my c-section
Day 2 -  My parents who let me stay at their house while Chad was at an overnight 3 day drill
Day 3 - Family friends who mean a lot to me and invited me to their baby shower
Day 4 - Snuggle naps with my baby girl
Day 5 - Time to take a shower
Day 6 - My brother flew Katie and Lucy to STL
Day 7 - Quality time with Lucy and Cecilia getting some Aunt Katie snuggles
Day 8 - Grandparents that are still active in my life
Day 9 - Downtown Washington
Day 10 - Uncle Andrew helping me clean up Cecilia's projectile spit-up, twice
Day 11- Veterans...especially mine, Chad
Day 12 - Aunt Kelly letting us come over and hang out on her only day off
Day 13 - Breastfeeding going so well
Day 14 - Weighing less than my pre-pregnancy weight
Day 15 - Time with Gma Patty and Aunt Adrienne
Day 16 - Lunch with a friend
Day 17 - Chad..my best friend, caring husband, loving daddy
Day 18 - My church family and baptizing Cecilia into the family of Christ
Day 19 - My brother-in-law, Derrick.  His love for Christ and being a great example of a loving parent and devoted husband
Day 20 - A sleeping baby on the drive to Branson
Day 21 - Cecilia's big cousins giving her love and kisses. Christmas lights.
Day 22 - Chad being home safe this Thanksgiving. A beautiful brunch. Naps.
Day 23 - Aunt Anna taking a fussy baby trying to give momma a break
Day 24 - Marriage and witnessing 2 great friends join in marriage
Day 25 - Chad's family getting together and celebrating Thanksgiving
Day 26 - Chad holding Cecilia so I can get ready
Day 27 - Kristie planning meals for when I go back to work
Day 28 -  A day home with just me and my girl.
Day 29 -  My mom coming over to help so I can get the house cleaned.
Day 30 - The opportunity to get my classroom ready and work on paperwork for my first day back.

2 comments:

  1. less than your pre-pregnancy?! i was thinking you looked good! congrats! :) i'd take that baby fussy or not everyday if we were closer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep less than pre-pregnancy! Granted I was at my highest right before I got pregnant. But thank you! I wish you all lived closer

    ReplyDelete